The Reserves Network, a leading staffing provider of office, industrial, professional and technical talent, is pleased to announce the launch of their redesigned website at www.TRNstaffing.com.
Features of the new, mobile-responsive website include:
- Enhanced content highlighted by a blog catalog of 150+ articles for job seekers and employers.
- Testimonials from customers, employees on assignment and internal staff.
- Job boards, featuring the latest job opportunities from TRN’s 40+ office locations, as well as internal careers.
- A TRN Timeline showcasing key events from the company’s 35-year history.
- Access to the company’s video library collection, which includes the popular “How It’s Made” Product Life Cycle series.
“This new site is all about improving our viewership experience by accurately portraying our culture, structure and capabilities as a company with a sleek new design,” says TRN CEO Neil Stallard. “Almost all of our advertising and social media outlets drive traffic directly to our website, so it’s important for us to make sure we are staying current and progressive with the maintenance of our online home.”
This is the company’s sixth website redesign since launching its original site in 1998. Annually, the website averages over 250,000 visitors seeking information on employment opportunities and the services The Reserves Network provides to support workforce needs.
The website was designed in partnership with Haley Marketing Group, a Buffalo, NY-based marketing firm, which is the largest in the world dedicated to servicing the staffing and recruiting industry.
About The Reserves Network
Founded in 1984, The Reserves Network is a leading staffing provider of office, industrial, professional and technical talent to middle market customers. The company places nearly 20,000 employees at its more than 40 operating locations in the Midwest, Southeast and Northeast, and works with customers nationwide. This includes temporary, temp-to-hire and direct-hire placements in a wide variety of professional fields and trades. Headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the family and veteran-owned company has received multiple honors for outstanding sales growth, management excellence and customer service.