Getting the right people in place is only part of the battle.
Let TRN assist with administrative and supervisory responsibilities to streamline the management of your team.
A TRN representative will be assigned to work on-site at your company to handle all your staffing needs.
- Facilitating onboarding and all training requirements specific to your company
- Screening, interviewing, drug testing and skills testing of all candidates
- Day-to-day coordination of your temporary workforce
- Coordination of all training requirements
- Timecard and payroll management
- Performance management to ensure stability and productivity
- Participation in customer safety meetings, worker’s comp meetings and training meetings
We issue paychecks, calculate and pay tax withholdings, and assume responsibility for any disability, unemployment or workers’ compensation claims filed by an employee. As employer of record, we take responsibility for every employee. Convert payroll-serviced employees to your payroll whenever you like.
Outsource your staffing function to The Reserves Network so you can focus on what matters most – achieving your goals. We work to thoroughly understand your day-to-day operations, your business and you.
We’ll consistently provide highly qualified individuals who are an excellent fit for the position and your company culture.
The Reserves Network’s Engineered Labor Solutions (ELS) program manages the workforce component of a specific work cell, activity or process for companies in the areas of manufacturing and logistics through a Cost Per Unit (CPU) business model.
Through this advanced staffing service we are accountable for:
- The engineering, workflow, tracking and labor supervision of an individual project or assignment within the customer’s facility
- Recruitment and management of the workforce component
- Overall production and service
ELS can help you meet your goals more effectively by:
- Reduction of overall labor spend
- Decrease in training costs
- Improved employee performance
- Increase in Output/Throughput