Getting the right people in place is only part of the battle.
Let TRN assist with administrative and supervisory responsibilities to streamline the management of your team.
A TRN representative will be assigned to work on-site at your company to handle all your staffing needs.
- Facilitating onboarding and all training requirements specific to your company
- Screening, interviewing, drug testing and skills testing of all candidates
- Day-to-day coordination of your temporary workforce
- Coordination of all training requirements
- Timecard and payroll management
- Performance management to ensure stability and productivity
- Participation in customer safety meetings, worker’s comp meetings and training meetings
We issue paychecks, calculate and pay tax withholdings, and assume responsibility for any disability, unemployment or workers’ compensation claims filed by an employee. As employer of record, we take responsibility for every employee. Convert payroll-serviced employees to your payroll whenever you like.
Outsource your staffing function to The Reserves Network so you can focus on what matters most – achieving your goals. We work to thoroughly understand your day-to-day operations, your business and you.
We’ll consistently provide highly qualified individuals who are an excellent fit for the position and your company culture.
The Reserves Network manages your vendor relationships, giving you the convenience of a single point of contact and the advantage of access to a broad pool of service providers.
TRN VMS services can help you meet your goals more effectively by:
- Broadening your talent pool
- Reducing labor costs
- Managing external workforce
- Reducing internal HR and A/P headcount
Our browser- and mobile-based vendor management solution improves customer service, reduces costs for everyone, and attracts the best talent.