Meet our leadership team
Quality. Reliability. Integrity. It all begins at the top. The Reserves Network is built on the strength of our people. Meet the experienced individuals leading the way.
Neil Stallard, Chief Executive Officer
Neil joined TRN in 1991 and was appointed Chief Executive Officer in 2010. As CEO, he’s in charge of all day-to-day operations in the company, which includes over 40 branch offices and on-site locations, and our four affiliate specialty groups.
Over the course of his well-rounded 20+ year career in the staffing industry, Neil has held a wide range of positions in operations, sales, recruiting, marketing and management.
He is a graduate of Baldwin-Wallace College, holds a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) accreditation and is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC). Neil is a former member of Vistage International and a certified aircraft pilot.
Nicholas Stallard, Chief Growth Officer
Nicholas joined The Reserves Network in 2003 and served as Chief Financial Officer from 2008 until recently accepting this newly created position. As Chief Growth Officer, he focuses on strategic growth of the company through acquisitions, new business services, organic growth, and developing customer and employee relations.
Nicholas received his bachelor’s degree from Purdue University and his master’s degree from Baldwin-Wallace College. He is a Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist (CTS) and Certified Staffing Professional (CSP).
In 2010, Nicholas was nominated for Crain’s Cleveland Business CFO of the Year Award which “honors Northeast Ohio’s top financial officers for their outstanding fiscal leadership and asset management.” He is a past president of Ohio Staffing and Search Association, and current treasurer.
Don Stallard, Founder and Chairman
Don founded The Reserves Network in 1984, applying his military and corporate personnel experience along with an entrepreneurial spirit to form what is now one of the leading staffing firms in the United States.
He served five years on active duty in the U.S. Air Force as a jet pilot and is a decorated Vietnam veteran. After active duty, he joined and later retired from the U.S. Air Force Reserves as Lieutenant Colonel. His experience included the roles of Deputy Commander of Resources and Squadron Commander for airlift forces at Rickenbacker ANGB, Ohio and Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio, respectively.
An avid speaker, Don enjoys public speaking and has been an author and media guest on staffing, human resource and business topics. He especially likes presenting to high schools, business schools, local colleges and civic groups.
Don holds a Bachelor of Science from Kent State University and an M.B.A. from The Ohio State University.
- Entrepreneur of the Year, INC. Magazine, Northeast Ohio, 1994; Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, 2000.
- Chapter Presidents’ Award, American Staffing Association (ASA), 1995.
- Chapter Presidents’ Award, Ohio Staffing Services Association (OSSA), 1995.
- Excellence in Management Award, Case Western Reserve Weatherhead School of Management, 1995 & 1996.
- Distinguished Sales & Marketing Executive Award Finalist, 2003.
- Recognized as a “Significant Sig” by the Sigma Chi Foundation, 2006.
- Finalist for the Archer Lifetime Achievement Award for contributions to the Human Resources Industry, presented by Crain’s Cleveland Business Magazine, 2011.
- Named to Staffing Industry Reviews’ Staffing 100 recognizing most influential leaders in the staffing industry, 2012.
- Board of Directors, Kent State University Foundation, 2008-2014
- Board member, Greater Cleveland Growth Association, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Board member, American Staffing Association (ASA), 1999, 2000
- Greater Cleveland Growth Association’s Business Advisory Council for the Jobs & Workforce Initiative, 1998
- President, Ohio Staffing Services Association (OSSA), 1994