2014 marks the 30th anniversary of The Reserves Network! The company began in 1984 as a one-office executive recruiting firm in Rocky River, Ohio under the name Stallard, Schrier & Associates. Don Stallard, Founder & Chairman, and his staff focused on permanent professional placements at the time...
During the same year, the company recognized a growing need for temporary office help and created the Office Reserves Group (ORG). ORG became known for its expertise in Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Permanent positions for the office/clerical segment. The origin of the company’s name and its red, white and blue colors can be traced back to Founder & Chairman Don Stallard and his experience as an officer and pilot in the Air Force, particularly the time he spent in the U.S. Air Force Reserves.
Identifying a need for further expansion into the industrial staffing sector, ORG introduced this new line of business and changed its name in 1989 to The Reserves Network (TRN). With four Cleveland-area offices at the time, TRN had positioned itself to become a leading provider of office and industrial staffing in the Northeast Ohio market.
Today, TRN has more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island
, with more than 180 internal employees. Offices are backed by a Corporate Service & Support Center
, which is headquartered in the Cleveland suburb of Fairview Park, Ohio. The company’s core business consists of customized staffing services including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements in the office, industrial, professional and technical markets.
The Reserves Network has also established five Specialty Groups to further meet our clients' needs, including...
TRN’s growth is attributable to a combination of internal expansion and multiple acquisitions. Acquisition highlights include...
- Acquired TempWise, Inc. in Tampa, Florida, 2013
- Acquired Summit Technical Services in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Pennsylvania, 2013
- Acquired Eagle Technology Group in Greater Milwaukee, 2011
- Acquired Angelyn Staffing, Inc. in Greater Atlanta, 2008
- Acquired Staffing Resources, Inc. in Greater Chicago, 2007
- Acquired Duro Staffing Solutions in North Central Illinois, 2006
- Acquired Accusource, in Greater Dayton, Ohio, 2006
- Acquired Employworks in Mentor, Ohio, 2006
- Acquired Tempo Help and Affiliates, in Southern Ohio, 2002
- Acquired ACT-I Staffing in Indianapolis, 2000
- Acquired Elite Temporary Services in Elkin, NC, 1998
- Acquired First In Temporaries in Charlotte, 1998
- Acquired Ger-Mar Temporaries, Inc. in Cleveland, 1989
TRN has earned a number of prestigious local and national 'Best in Class’ awards
for its excellence in growth, management and marketing. With numerous achievements and widespread recognition in the staffing business, the company has become a prominent local and regional force in the staffing industry.